CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Carving Pumpkins

Can you believe it's the end of October already? It actually feels like fall here right now. I'm sad that summer is offically over! I'm not ready to stop heading out to the beach just yet. Back to being flurestcent white and pasty!

The commissary actually had pumpkins this year. Wow-amazing, right? Although the stems were starting to get a little moldy, I'm not complaining! All you people in the good ol' US just don't know how good you have it there!



The kids and I, and their friends Kayla and Richard from next door, carved out our pumpkins on Sunday. The kids actually wanted to scoop out the goo from the insides themselves. Although I kinda like that part too.

No major problems or injuries...other than me breaking a knife and it getting stuck inside the pumpkin. They all did a pretty fantastic job! Happy Fall and Halloween, everybody!