My girlfriends and I had a Girls Night Out a few weekends ago! We started out at good ol' Chili's and made our way out to the "infamous" Gate 2 Street. It's a strip of road right out Gate 2 that during the day there's all kinds of different stores selling different things from clothing, souvenirs, and furniture. By night, it's all kinds of bars and clubs. It has a bad "rep" because trouble seems to happen down there once in awhile. But, all us girls keep each other out of too much trouble!
Who're all these "HOT" chics? Oh yeah, that's us!! These are my girls Lisa, Allison, Gale, me and Becky.
Here's Gale, aka Gladys Knight, at one of my favorite places, Good Times. It's a fun little karaoke bar we like to go to. Here she is belting out Midnight Train to Georgia. Hey Gladys, where's the Pips?
Hey Lisa, say "Chees-U"!!
I really LOVE this pic of the four of us. After I got to looking at it again, though, I realized that on the TV in the background is Steve-O from Jackass getting his ass pierced! GR-OOOSSSSS!



