I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday! We had a great time--bbq'ing with friends and later watching the fireworks!
Since I wasn't on the ball, and couldn't get any Old Navy t-shirts in our size at the last minute, we decided to tie dye our own shirts! Martha eat your heart out!!
The craft store had no red dye-so blue and white was what we went with. Here's everyone putting the rubber bands on their shirts!
Grammy and the kids pose in their shirts!
Here's the kids, my kids and the Reid kids, Tanner, Emily and Jackson enjoying the tasty BBQ food
The kiddos posing again
The fireworks are ready to start, and here we are in a great spot just up on a hill looking over the street into the ball field where they were shooting the fireworks off! It's great to be in a place where you don't have to wear your winter coat to see the fireworks show! I'll always have fond memories of those 4th of July's in Misawa!! Haha!




