CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

Up to Mass....


Two weekends ago, we spent the extended weekend up at my parents' house in Masschusetts! We had a great time, and wish we could've stayed longer! The kids had a grand ol' time catching up with their cousins!

Megan opening up her birthday presents!!


My dad and my brother-in-law Eric enjoying some surf and turf! I think Ozzy's getting a taste too!!



My cousin Robert and my mom



Kaity, Drew and their cousins Megan and Gwyn before we head off to go sledding!




Being silly!




At the top of the hill, ready to go! Can we go yet, already?




Gwyn and the cheesy smile!! :-)




Kaity having a blast!


Funny story on this picture...see the little grassy area behind Drew and Gwyn? Well, they both found out the hard way that it's running water in that grassy spot! The hill was pretty slick...packed snow just frozen solid...and they just didn't stop in time before they both went flying off of the hill, into the water! It was freezing cold, but the kids were good sports! Luckily there was proof that I actually was watching the kids....I have Gwyn's fall into the water on the video. So yes, I did tell her in plenty of time to stop before hitting the water! I don't want to be the "bad auntie"!!

If they had their way they would've stayed out longer! So here they are soaking wet!!

Warming up and hopefully not getting hypothermia!