We had planned on taking a ski/snowboarding trip for Kaity's birthday, but the weather didn't cooperate (not that I'm really complaining about the weather warming up...but we were pretty excited about going)...anyway...
Nyle's mom and dad...Marsha and Danny, Nyle's sister Jenny and her daughter Jessica....my sister Pam, her husband Jake and daughter Kara drove up our way to help KK celebrate! I can't believe she's 12!!
Here she is opening up some presents...
Kara playing outside with the big kids!
The kids taking a break!
My kids love having Kara around! They're always wanting to pick her up and take her around everywhere!
Funny story on the cake...why I'm admitting to it, I don't know...
Anyway, while cooking breakfast Saturday morning, I put KK's cake in the oven to get it out of the way...in the meantime I turn the oven on to preheat....and VOILA! Twice baked cake!! What a dummy, huh? There wasn't too much damage...only a little bit drier than normal...I hate when I do that!
Kickin' it up at the arcade at the mall!
Jessie shooting some skee-ball!
The big kids playing guns...nice pink gun you have there!
Drew playing some air hockey.
After our busy day at the speedway (those pics to come soon), arcade, and birthday dinner at Applebee's...we came home and did a little karaoke!
Finally he gets a mike to sing his own song, instead of everyone else's!! LOL
Singing and laughing at the same time!
I didn't know you knew how to sing in Tagalog!!
















