CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Opening day!

Great day for a game! The weather was AWESOME! My parents came down for opening day-and it was great! Thanks mom and dad for coming! You rock! It's Drew's first game in a few years, and he was really excited! A little nervous too, I think! He plays short stop, catcher and even pitches sometimes! It's new, and he's learning, and already making improvements in his game! Drew's team won 5-1! Awesome job, Drew!

Papa-razzi!

Yep, I know I can't keep my mouth shut!


Opening Ceremonies-all the leagues/teams on the field! Beautiful day for a ballgame!

The coach-ness with the most-ess!


"Letting this one go ..."



"To first base..."


I'm gonna get you out dude!


Gangsta Kaity

Bring me home boys!


Maybe I'll get it this time...

Money shot...if only the stupid fence wasn't in the way!



Adjusting...enuf said!


To the fans! I love ya!