CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Daughtry Concert

Here is a copy of my myspace blog that I wrote about the Daughtry concert....
It's totally cornball...but I don't care! It was friggin' awesome! :-)


I have a serious case of OCD---obsessed with Chris Daughtry!! I have been a HUGE Chris fan since American Idol...and oh yes, I was totally PO'd when he got kicked off! (yes, it may have been better in the long run, but at the time it was devestating OK?) So being the girl I am, the days leading up to this concert had me feeling like a teenager again! So anyhoo....we get tickets to see Daughtry at the DE State Fair! Amazing, even with all the trouble I and the rest of the state of Delaware went through trying to get these friggin' tickets, it was totally worth it! The 15 minute drive to the fairgrounds seemed like it took an eternity, and of course I get behind all kinds of slowpokes, trying to keep me away from this concert! So we get in our seats, and we're all just giddy (maybe not Drew) at the thought that Chris was somewhere nearby! Twelve Stones opens up, and they were rockin' it pretty hard! Great band, good songs.....even though these Delawareans weren't giving them much love--they chose to sit and their seats and didn't even rock out! They were good sports, and still played some good tunes GEEZ! Chris did a duet with the band and everyone went crazy! It was such a tease, because then before we knew it he was gone!!! Although time seemed to go by so slowly...we patiently waited for Chris!! LOL So it's intermission and we're still waiting.....finally the lights go dark and Chris is on the stage! It rocked from there on out! They played all the songs off their album and it was fantastic! The band was AWESOME! His voice was perfect, just like watching him on American Idol. And yes, he is even better looking in person! Those jeans....mmmmm mmmm! The show had to come to an end, an hour and a half later.....awwwwww....but it truly was the best! Growing up in a small town I didn't get to go to any concerts, so it was really a tasty treat for me! If it's even possible, I am an even bigger fan of his....and can't wait to hear them put out some new music!!!
View of the stage from our seats.
Colleen, Drew and KK patiently waiting...and yes we were one of the first in our seats! Think we were excited??

Still waiting...

Up on the big screen...


Drew with the horns...

KK rockin' it!!