CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend we spent in Virginia. I believe it was the first Thanksgiving we've ever had all together! We had a great weekend, and are so thankful for having such a great family. I love that we are able to spend more time together now that we're in the States!



The kids bouncing each other around



KK got some air!



Drew messing around on the swingset



Jessie practicing her cheerleading moves




KK again in the air



Brandon giving Drew some tips on how to aim/shoot. You'll shoot your eye out with that thing! LOL



Looks like Kris is having the big one


Getting the turkey in the fryer. One of the best turkeys I've ever had!




Kris making some kind of crazy face while carving the turkey




Marsha and Jenny getting the sides ready. All the food was delicious!




Nyle digesting





A friendly game of chess



I knew you'd sing!



Jessie and Drew partner up




KK and Brandon rockin' it out