CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another House update

The house is really coming along! This part seems to be going by pretty quickly. There has been a ton of changes over the past few weeks. There's a small variety of what's going on below. As I was posting, I realized there aren't any pics of the upstairs but one...in the hundreds of pics Nyle has taken, I find that so hard to believe! More pictures to follow as it becomes more of a house everyday!
The outside walls are going up!


The sunroom
The garage

Drew in the garage...behind him is the kitchen...basement stairs to the right


Me standing in the sunroom

The front looks great!

Adding a second story

Now a roof!


The sunroom with windows and the sliding door!

Where the fireplace will be!


View thru the walls, I believe thru what will be Drew's bedroom and behind with the two windows is the master bedroom.

Back of the sunroom

Back of the house

All the windows are in
The basement

The basement bathroom


The fireplace


Siding!!!!