Nyle and I went to a phenomenal concert a few weeks ago! We saw Hinder, Staind, and 3 Doors Down at the fair. It was a gorgeous night...a bit hot, but it was great to be out listening to some great tunes!
view from our seats...we sat 15 rows back!
I really wish I could learn how to take a pic of myself without the double chins!
Being deaf certainly isn't funny, but the sign language interpretor totally cracked me up! She was really into the lyrics and had some dance moves to go along with
Austin Winkler, the lead singer of Hinder, on the jumbo screen
Guitar solo...I can totally do that on Guitar Hero
My hometown peeps Staind
Jon, the drummer, showing Celtic pride!
Aaron Lewis, lead singer of Staind
Lead singer of 3 Doors Brad Arnold....looks like he's been working out
Pyrotechnics! We could feel the heat from our seats!
3 Doors Down was a great show! They have awesome stage performance and the background videos totally added to the show!
Fireworks after the show