CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

New house update!!!

It's been a crazy month! Hard to believe we've been in the house that long already! Nyle busted his booty...along with some family and great friends before he left to get it all done, and everything's turned out perfect! Still there's work to be done...the curtains need to be hung, the computer area in the basement needs to be set up, and a few other odds and ends then we'll be good to go...until the next project I'm sure!! Next spring we'll work on a deck or patio for the backyard.

The grass is coming in nicely! With the help of my sis Pam, we got about 50+ plants put in the ground! On the right is a magnolia tree...cute since we live in Magnolia!! :-) Backyard view from sliding door
The fence turned out great!! My sister Pam and I got plants in the ground all along the fence too. Ozzy is in heaven now with a big yard!! I also planted a sakura...aka cherry blossom tree and a maple tree back here.
Living room...eventually we'll have a TV over top the fireplace


Sunroom...furniture-less right now! I'm still searching...

Dining room...from living room

View of dining room from sunroom

Coming into the kitchen from the dining room...the laundry room is to the left of the fridge

kids' bathroom
Our room...needs curtains hung!

Master bath



KK's room...we haven't hung anything on the walls...we're going to redecorate her room soon

Drew's bedroom...we're looking for new beds for him. We're upgrading to a full size bed and redoing his room in a sports theme. We've got most of his wall decor, but I haven't put it up yet...

The basement...right now our main hangout!