CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy 8th Birthday Andrew!



Yes, my baby is 8! Hard to believe, huh? I brought a cake to school to share with his teacher, Mrs. Morris and the class. Andrew wanted a tennis ball on his cake, so that's what he got. Not the most creative cake ever, but I think he liked it anyway!! The class sang "Happy Birthday" with cha-cha-chas, while Andrew stood at the front of his class along with Mrs. Morris. After we all sang, Mrs. Morris asked if now it was time for his birthday spankings! All Andrew could do was turn beet red...it was so cute! Later that evening, after a busy night of tennis and soccer practices, Andrew got to open his presents. He got a Playstation 2, some new controllers, and a game. We then made our way over to Chili's, where Andrew wanted to have his birthday dinner. I think he just wanted the Chili's waitresses to sing the "Happy Happy Birthday" song to him! Wait a minute...we're singing again? Hm.................