CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Drew's "Okinawa" Luau

Ok, I know...so I'm a little behind on updating this website! So sorry!!
Anyway, Drew's birthday party wouldn't be a party, unless a typhoon was reeking havoc on it! It's a tradition that I hope ends this year! We did get lucky, however, and the typhoon moved away from us at the last minute. It was warm and mostly sunny, although VERY windy! Many of
the kids from around the neighorhood came, they all said it was "the" coolest party! Little do they know the decorations have been used a few times here and there, but was new to all of them here in Okinawa! Haha!


We had the limbo going on, a water balloon toss, and pass the coconut games. Of course there was BBQ food, cake and ice cream. After all the games and food, our neighbor got their pool out, and most of them played around with the pool and waterguns! It ended up being a pretty great birthday after all!


Happy 8th Birthday Andrew!!