Here's a few pictures of Drew taken while opening presents. Andrew loved everything he received from family and friends! Thank you to all!
I guess he was a good boy this year, although I want to see a dictionary and it's definition of good. Haha, just kidding. Andrew had been wanting this remote control Hummer with spinners from Toys R Us ever since he laid eyes on it! I guess Santa thought he deserved it!
He was pretty happy to get another scooter from Grammy Cheryl and Papa Steve. He rode his other scooter so much, you could tell it had seen better days!
This is Andrew and his new "Obsession"...cologne. You don't want to be around him at the BX, after he's tried on a few!! P.U!!
Yes, Andrew is pretty particular about his clothes! As soon as he opened this suit from Grammy and Grandpa B, he already knew he HAD to have the green Nike Jordan shoes from the BX!




