Kaity got this bear from a "boy", who's her "friend", Ethan.
Kaity says this is one of her "favorite" gifts this year! Santa brought her a cell phone!
I'm so glad Santa got it for her, now when she's out and about with her friends, I can get a hold of her....whenever I want!!!
Kaity was excited to get this...a teacher of hers said if you don't have a dictionary and an almanac, you just don't have the right books at home for your library! Ok-so the teacher's a little high strung, but a little information never hurt anyone!
Kaity has enjoyed reading the first couple of "Lemony Snicket" books in the series. She was unable to find some of the rest of series at the library, so now she has the entire series for herself!
Here is Kaity in her velour suit from Grammy B and Grandpa B, and her PINK scooter from Grammy Cheryl and Papa Steve. Now we'll see if the rotten kid on the next street over will try to claim that one has his own...he's a bit of a klepto!




