Happy New Year Everyone!!

My friend Lisa invited the kids and I over to spend New Year's Eve at a party put on by one of her neighbors. We had an absolute blast belting out karaoke all night!

My friend Lisa invited the kids and I over to spend New Year's Eve at a party put on by one of her neighbors. We had an absolute blast belting out karaoke all night!
The kids always love to have their kids "wine" on special occasions....aka Sparkling Cider.
PS-yes, I know Drew's wearing the SUIT again!
I wish you all peace, love, happiness and all the best in the New Year!!
I know it's going to be a GREAT year for us! It's going to be our LAST year in Japan! Although we had fun, met so many great people...it's just about time to go!!
Woo hooooo!! Please everyone keep their fingers crossed we'll make it to the Atlantic side of the world--hopefully Italy! So if anyone wants to use a birthday wish, or wish on a falling star for us, it'd be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! :-)
