CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to School

Today the kids had their first day at a new school! The kids were a bit nervous, since they'd gone to their previous school the last 2 1/2 years. We had to move to a new house due to renovations last March. Anyway, I feel bad for them having to start fresh, knowing we only have 4 months left here in Okinawa. Neither Kaity nor Drew knew anyone in their new class! Hopefully they'll make some friends soon! After school, both Kaity and Drew said they really like their teachers and class!

The school day started with a Taiko drum performance, and a few words to ring in the new school year by the principal.

Drew has a cozy little desk up in front of the class! Ha-lets see what he can get away with up there! Andrew said Rian, who sits next to him, is really nice!


I didn't go into Kaity's classroom this morning...after I left Drew's and spent a few minutes there, I went to her room, but they had already left for art! :-(