The 2006 Soccer Season has begun! Both KK and Drew played games last weekend, and they were awesome!! Sorry, I know the pics aren't the greatest! I can't keep my mouth shut to focus long enough on taking pictures!
Drew kicked some major @$$ during his game! His new nickname is "Brickhouse"!! Since his 9th birthday falls after the season started, he got placed into the 7-8 age group. Drew and another small fry (probably some 7 year old who just started playing) collided, and the poor little one had no chance! The little guy went down hard! Drew went on to score 4 goals to help his team, the Cobras, win 7-2!
I love watching the 11-12 year olds play! There is some really great talent out there! I could tell from their practices that KK's team was going to be really awesome! They've worked their tails off in practice. Kaity's doing a fantastic job up front....she scored 2 goals! Her team, the Dominators, went on to win 5-0!



