I love this time of year, although being on this island makes it hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner! I'm so glad to be PCS'ing soon, but still am a little bummed about having packed out already! But, I keep telling myself that packing out early is for a good cause...we're moving back to the States!! LOL So it means no holiday decorations this year!
Last year I saw this pink, Victorian tree on display and fell in love with it! Not ever wanting to change my "big" tree, I got a small tree to add the pink decor to. So that's our tree this year! The kids did a great job adding the decorations to it...and it looks pretty good!
Kaity putting an angel on the tree.
Singing along to Christmas Carols...
Is this spot OK?
Ozzy wanted in on the photo action!
Cheese!
Merry Christmas!






