CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tinsel Town Holiday Fun

Tonight at the Schilling Community Center, the Tinsel Town Holiday Celebration kicked off. They had food, funnel cakes, games, a rock climbing wall...all kinds of things to keep the kids busy.


It started with a parade, with many different groups from around base participating, from the JrROTC, to Girl and Boy Scouts, to different youth sports teams, with the Fire Team ending.


Kaity getting pumped up to climb the rock wall.


She made it to the top!! Drew wanted to do it, but had flip flops on....and wasn't allowed to go on!


Kaity and Drew dressed up in big ol' Sumo outfits!


It was SO hilarious, because Drew was just a tad too short to fit in the costume, which is really heavy! He kept falling over, being top heavy, and couldn't keep himself up! So we'd have to grab his arms and help him up! I wish I had my video camera...I about peed my pants!


The Indianapolis Cheerleaders performed many song and dance numbers. It was a great show, if only it was the Patriots Cheerleaders it might have been even greater!! LOL Anyway, here's my kids, and a couple cheerleaders, with Kaity's friend Taylor, and Taylor's brother, Jordan after the show.



During the show, the Colts Mascot Blue, threw out T-shirts into the audience!


Here's my friend Kristi and I with Blue. Blue's the one in the middle!